Gartner off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Gartner officially known as Gartner, is a global research and advisory firm providing information, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, finance, HR, customer service and support, communications, legal and compliance, marketing, sales, and supply chain functions.Its headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The firm changed its name from Gartner Group, Inc to Gartner in 2000.It is a member of the S&P 500.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS.
- Knowledge of relational databases using MS SQL.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications.
- Documenting and review detailed design.