Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design.
- Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
- Demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process as per industry coding standards and creating appropriate technical documentation.
- You are expected to work on complex projects while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms, and their space-time complexities.
- Excellent coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one general programming language (C or Java or C++ or C# or). You should be able to convert a design into code fluently.
- Ability to apply programming language constructs in building highly complex and scalable business applications.
- Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills, and a strong foundation in computer science.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems and the ability to work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus.
- Excellent debugging skills.