Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala,C or C++, SQL etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD).
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-application is good to have.
- At Flipkart, SDE-2 are engineers who create features based on product requirements.
- You’re expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area.
- You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible.
- You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members.
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.