Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Business Analyst. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Experience: 3-5 years
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 3+ Years of experience in relevant role.
- Ability to breakdown any problem into components that can be collaboratively solved.
- Ability to negotiate on the scope of the problem through business understanding.
- Penchant for business and persistence to work with data to derive insights.
- Experience in analysing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to mitigate dependencies and risks for deliverables.
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliveries.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
Job Role: Senior Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you would be involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking them down into smaller parts and implementing creative, data-driven solutions. You would be responsible for defining, tracking and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.