Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Executive Assistant. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Executive Assistant
- Help create one of the most modern Indian technology companies, in any and all ways you can.
- Be exposed to an extreme level of tech leadership and be involved in the challenges of helping a company scale enormously and go global .
- Be challenged by dynamic and elite peers who don’t expect you to do what they say but actively think like them and get one, or five, steps ahead Access to exceptional opportunities in the organization for personal and career growth.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience as an EA to senior leader with large reputed corporates. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Expert user in Outlook / Google Apps, including Gmail, Calendar, Sites, Sheets, Slides, and Docs. Advanced settings and options will be used and relied upon heavily.
- Excellent note taker, able to understand varied business and technical talks while taking effective minutes and capturing action items.
- Superb follow through and organization skills. Your tasks will be varied and rearranged constantly in priority. Being detail oriented is key to handling the pace.
- Resilience; tasks that may seem simple can become complex to navigate.
- Fun nature! We’re likely to make billion dollar decisions as we are likely to take the team out for their hard efforts. Putting together events at variety levels of scales and themes is critical.
- Cool customer. Our style is casual with heavy focus on outcomes, not hours or effort.
- Worldly. You’ll be working with people from all over the world who may be unaware or unaccustomed to local culture and will need help learning and bridging the gap.