Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Director – Business Finance. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry.Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Director – Business Finance
- Chartered Accountant.
- Corporate Planning and Business Finance in similar industry / FMCG.
- 12-14 years of experience.
- The role requires maturity & the ability to manage relationships while meeting corporate
- Multiple stakeholders to deal with – Country / Corporate.
- Drive tasks independently with other functions and proactive alignment with all
- Working in dynamic scenarios,expectation management and time management.
- Leading and Developing Teams / Talent.
- Responsible for establishing and administering the Company’s short, medium and
long term financial strategy. Partner closely with Finance & Business Leaders in
articulating and implementing a Finance Strategy that meshes with the Business
Strategy of the Company.
- Takes lead of the Budgeting Process to suitably convert the Strategic Plans (5 Year
Plan / 3 year Plan into well-defined Operational Plans and Budgets to meet Business
- Monitor Progress and formulate course correction actionables to achieve Operating Plan
for the Organization.
- Lead Financial Performance Review with Leadership Team.
- Anchor Corporate Deliverables and work with FK Group & US Corporate Office and other relevant stakeholders.
- Crisp Presentations and creative visualizations explaining financial & businessresults – Deliver key messages to Category / Business leaders / Executive Committee and maneuver to a decision.
- Business Case preparation and Performance review of new Investment. Insights thru Return on Investment / Payback & Decision Drivers.
- Lead Business Finance for Marketing, Technology and HR Organizations – handling Financial Planning, Operational Execution and Reviews, Business Proposal Evaluations, Process, Automation and Governance.
- People management
- Stakeholder management
- Problem solving