Flipkart off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Manager. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials & groceries, and lifestyle products.The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry.Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel , and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Position: Assistant Manager
Experience: 2-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree from Tier 1 Engineering School.
- 2+ years’ experience with operations and supply chain.
- Strong analytical approach to problem-solving with a metrics-driven focus.
- Knowledge of fulfillment/warehouse/ distribution/ last mile operations.
- Strong background in leading teams across multiple Cities/ Zones.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems.
- Responsible for L0/L1/L2 Metrics Compilation and Daily/Weekly/Monthly RCA’s.
- Ownership of Day-to-day operations to ensure all performance and other deliverables are met by the Last Mile partner as per the agreed SLA.
- City Level – Store Capacities Sign-Off & Adjusting capacities basis Stores/ LM Disruptions with Stakeholders.
- Work closely with various internal teams (that would include Dark Store Ops, Tech, Category, Business, Finance teams, etc) to understand business requirements, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly review meetings with the LM partner teams
Strong ability to understand data trends and make inferences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Will be based out of assigned cities with occasional travel to partner location.
- Stakeholder management.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels.
- Strong bias for Action, Strong analytical.
- multi-tasking skills.
- communication skills.
- Cost Optimization.
- Vendor management for 3PL operations.
- Proficient in MS applications.