Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Systems Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Systems Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Should possess minimum of 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Willing to work on weekend shifts. (Compensation Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Monitoring the application process , application logs and managing appropriate resolutions in case of failures.
- Debugging the technical components (Configuration , Code) for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies or process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
- Experience in Application Support , especially in L1/L2 Support and enhancements.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Able to learn new applications , technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Programming knowledge in Java or .NET , Understanding of SQL or Oracle database programs and knowledge in any of Scripting language (Java Script , PHP)
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B / EDI / CRM business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with trading partners , Users.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills for team work.