Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Executive – Program Management . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Junior Executive – Program Management
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelor Degree from Engineering / Management or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of (0-3) years of related experience in PM Domain.
- Excellent understanding on Program Management concepts, New Product Introduction / New Product Development / different phases of Product life cycle.
- Basic understanding /knowhow on the Financial terms/ INCO Terms and its impact on the Profit & Loss on the business.
- Excellent understanding on customer focus team role in managing the customer.
- Hands on experience on using the ERP tool like BaaN/ SAP for PM role.