Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Junior Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components.
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable parts.
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes.
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics.
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook.
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Good Attitude.
- Ready to work in night shifts.