Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Junior Engineer
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics.
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.