Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Junior Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-2 years related CAD designer experience with dimensioning of parts, 2D and 3D modelling.
- Hands-on experience with Solid Works in drafting, modelling of part and assembly level models.
- Experience with GD&T and tolerance stack up analyses.
- Knowing the process of engineering change orders using PLM tools is a preferred.
- Experience in sheet metal modelling is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Hands on experience on Solid works.
- He/she will be responsible to create 3D models of the part and assemblies and should be able to make changes to the existing drawings as per the standards.
- Responsible for the versioning, storage and update the drawings using CAD database EPDM vault.
- Prepare necessary component and assembly technical drawings as per the standards and release the same in the PLM system.
- Creating the design reports, quality documents, and product documentation for the product developments.