Flextronics off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Assertive communication. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong Subject matter expertise in MS Excel & Presentation skills.
- Should have a proven track record of multi-tasking.
- Exposure to projects involving multiple stake holders desired.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Should be a go-better & work with less supervision.
- Strong Development and Testing skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Coding, Debugging, unit testing and SDLC.
- Must have good Debugging and Communication Skills.
- Should have excellent learning capabilities.
- Should be ready for both locations (Chennai/ Pune).
- Integration, Unit Testing, Regression Testing.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.