Flextronics is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineers. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flextronics is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services (EMS), original design manufacturer (ODM) company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers. Flex’s corporate headquarters are located in Singapore, and its administrative headquarters are in San Jose, California.The company has manufacturing operations in over 40 countries, totalling about 200,000 employees.
Position: Associate Engineers
Experiences: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with relevant experience.
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in IT with expertise on Java Stack and SQL.
- Exhibit Enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
- Very Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum development process.
- Strong collaboration skills, work hand in hand with development during all stages of the application life cycle.
- Develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications.