Flexera is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Flexera is an American computer software company based in Itasca, Illinois.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization).
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies).
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively.
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the development of his academic projects.
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services.
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information.
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause and remediate.
- Conduct research, investigate and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the Data Platform.
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers, and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy in our normalized database.