Fission Labs off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Fission Labs is a Software Product Development & Services company delivering high-end solutions primarily in the areas of highly scalable cloud applications and analytics for large sets of data. Few of the challenges we are working on are scaling an application to support 150 million users, real-time bidding with response time requirements of 100 ms or less. If you are somebody who wants to work on big challenges and change the world, we have those opportunities in spades.
Position: Software Engineer
Job Description: We are looking for a motivated software engineer to build robust and scalable software, help improve our code services and system architecture, participate in brainstorming sessions and supply ideas to our technology, algorithms and products, and work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and deliver results. We want the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward. You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products.
- Analytical. Able to convert abstract concepts into viable products using CS fundamentals.
- Resourceful. Have the ability to do a lot with a little. Be able to aggregate information from various places and build relationships with key partners to get the information you need.
- Data driven. Able to use data to frame out and solve problems.
Eligibility: Must be currently enrolled in final year engineering -seeking program or have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (2019 or 2020 pass outs).
- Programming expertise.
- Be proficient at object oriented programming concepts, design patterns, and SDLCA technical sense.
- Be comfortable with algorithms and data structures, such as dynamic array, linked list, stack, queue, binary search, binary search tree, hash map, depth first search, breadth first search, and merge sort.
- A go-getter. Seek new opportunities, don’t shy away from challenges, and bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every day.
- Java, Python, cloud-related knowledge, JS or any other programming language.