Fiserv off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology.The company’s clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In October 2015, American Banker and BAI ranked the company third by revenue among technology providers to U.S. banks. Fiserv reported total revenue of $10.187 billion in 2019. In summer of 2018, Fiserv obtained the naming rights to the Fiserv Forum, home to the Milwaukee Bucks, for 25 years. Fiserv ranks 139th out of the 331 companies named to Fortune’s 2020 ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ list, the seventh consecutive year it has been on that list, and 10th time in the last 12 years.
Position: Software Engineer
- Education Qualification : B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech,MCA,M.Sc.,(CS,IT), MBA (IT).
- Education Streams: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics.
- Year of Passing out: 2019, 2020, 2021.
- No Backlogs.
- Passing percentage : X/ XII/ Graduation (Overall 60% or more ).
- Certifications(Optional): Any java, Dot Net, Testing Certification will be Preferred.
- Interest in learning and using digital and traditional technologies.
- Understanding of SDLC, development processes and life cycles preferred (SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall).
- Must have sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong resourcefulness; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities.