FIS off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (or FIS) is an American company on the Fortune 500 list which offers an array of financial products & services including; financial software development & support, business process outsourcing for back office banking operations & contact centers, merchant support via POS technology & digital channels for local small businesses to global enterprises, facilitation of global payment processing, B2C & B2B E-Commerce Solutions, and more.
Position: Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development.
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within the assigned line(s) of business.
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements. • Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.