FireEye is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 9,000 customers across 103 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Position: Software Engineer
- 5-8 years of experience building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of application performance and designing low latency, high speed web applications.
- Ability to run projects using agile development methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with large scale and highly-performant solutions.
- Familiarity across the entire technical stack.
- Expert knowledge with any of modern JS libraries BackboneJS, ChaplinJS, React, Redux, jQuery and associated libraries.
- Deep understanding of CSS3 and various extensions such as LESS or Sass.
- Expertise in using and extending RESTful or GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- Strong proponent of strict code quality standards and validation using JSHint, JSLint, etc.
- Comfortable with working in a distributed team.
- Own key Web User Interface components/modules for FireEye’s network security products.
- Architect and deliver a single-page application (SPA) using in-house tools and established libraries.
- Translate rich, visual designs into beautiful, interactive, web and mobile UIs.
- Develop UI code using modern web principles and best practices.
- Partner with talented UX designers to create customer-focused user experiences.
- Constructively challenge existing solutions and inspire creative ideas.
- Collaborate with other functional teams to support the overall FireEye vision.
- Take ownership of the entire SDLC in a DevOps oriented manner.
- Promote strict code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards.
- Maintain and encourage code hygiene, effective testing and deployment strategies.