FireEye is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 9,000 customers across 103 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Position: Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience developing enterprise and cloud-based applications.
- Strong understanding of Linux and Operating systems is a must.
- Strong C/C++ and Python programming development skill.
- Experience building complex, highly scalable production systems.
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration and version control (Git).
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Self motivated and active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements.
- Substantial knowledge of Security/Cloud Technologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- B.S in CS or higher degree in CS or equivalent experience.
Job Description: FireEye is seeking a Software Engineer for design and implementation of cloud-based scalable software and solutions provided by FireEye Helix platform. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle for the applicable projects, including gathering requirements, design, implementation and deployment. This position requires software development skills focusing on scalable cloud-based applications and performant logs collectors.
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the product .
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices .
- Develop and maintain REST APIs provided by Helix platform.
- Design and implementation of performant log collectors and platform integrations.