Firecompass is conducting an off-campus online hiring challenge to hire DevOps Engineer, Full-Stack Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: FireCompass is an AI Platform for Continuous Breach Risk Assessment and Shadow IT Discovery.
At FireCompass, we have built an internet-wide monitoring technology which talks to all 3+ billion IP addresses, and finds out your organization’s digital attack surface like Exposed DB/S3 Buckets, UAT/Preprod Environment, Breached Credentials, Breached Credit Cards/PII data, etc. and risks associated with it.
We are building the world’s 1st platform to perform Red Teaming/Hacking on the Internet Wide-Scale based on Patent Pending Methodology.
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience required: 1+ Years’
CTC: 6-18 LPA
Challenge start date: AUG 24, 06:00 PM IST
Challenge end date: AUG 30, 11:55 PM IST
DURATION: 30 min
- 2 programming questions
- 15 MCQs on relevant topics
Further interview process
- 2 technical rounds with the tech team
- 1 non-tech round with the HR team
Position: Full-Stack Engineer
- 1-5 years of experience
- Knowledge in CS fundamentals, JS framework, Python frameworks, RDBMS, DS/Algo, and other full-stack requirements.
As part of the Full Stack Development role, you will be responsible for building and managing various microservices and integrating these microservices with the Front End being developed on Angular/React/VueJS technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback and using them to improve user experience.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Working on all parts of the code-base and contributing to every stage of the product development cycle.
- Design and Implement Features
- Write Unit Test Cases
- Write End 2 End Integration Test Cases
- Deployment of respective modules
- Security R&D [Based on Interest]
- You possess a UG/PG from a top-tier institute in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2-3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- Ability to write modular, testable, OOPs compliant Code with optimal Running and Memory Complexity.
- You have a solid expertise in Full Stack Development.
- Good Fundamentals of Computer Science including Data Structures and Algorithms.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- Hands-on in AWS or Google Cloud.
- End to End Product Development Experience.
Position: DevOps Engineer
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge in coding, Linux. Cloud, Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes.
Job Description: As a DevOps engineer, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and Automate CI/CD pipelines
- Integrate Test Automation Pipeline with CI/CD
- Deployment Automation, and integration with CI/CD
- Ability to work with Heterogeneous Cloud Deployments such as AWS/GCP/Digital Ocean
- Design and implement proactive monitoring to ensure health, performance, reliability, and security of our products and non-production infrastructure
- Pager/Slack based Issue Notification, Troubleshoot, and Response
- Plan automated backups and disaster recovery/failover configurations
- Work with other development teams to profile and optimize reference architectures
- Manage the relationship with our infrastructure provider. Create and manage service tickets for sysops tasks
- Documentation of DevOps Workflows and Processes.
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD software such as Jenkins/GOCD/TravisCI/BambooCI etc
- Experience of Automation Frameworks such as Ansible/Terraform/Chef and Puppet
- Experience of Build Management tools such as Ant/Maven//Npm/Webpack etc
- Fundamental Understanding of Node Js or AngularJS or ReactJS at the framework level
- Hands on in AWS or Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Handson Experience on Python as the scripting language
- Hands on Shell Scripting and Linux
- End to End Product Development Experience mainly Testing, Deployment and Automation
- Startup Experience.