Finastra Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Finastra is a financial technology company based in London. The firm was formed in late 2017 through the combination of D+H and Misys, after Vista Equity Partners acquired Misys in June 2012 and subsequently purchased D+H in 2017. Finastra is led by chief executive officer, Simon Paris, who was appointed in June 2018. The company has offices in 42 countries with U.S. $1.9 billion in revenues. The company employs over 9,000 people and has ~8,600 customers (including 90 of the world’s largest 100 banks, by asset size) across 130 countries.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate is good
- Experience in working with at least one of the database server s like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- Experience with integration framework such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
- Experience with web development frameworks like Spring, AOP framework is desirable.
- Commercial lending, banking or finance development experience a plus, but not required.
- J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred.
- Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
- Team Player with ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor.
- Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/ Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Test and document functionality.