Finastra Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate QA Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Finastra is a financial technology company based in London. The firm was formed in late 2017 through the combination of D+H and Misys, after Vista Equity Partners acquired Misys in June 2012 and subsequently purchased D+H in 2017. Finastra is led by chief executive officer, Simon Paris, who was appointed in June 2018. The company has offices in 42 countries with U.S. $1.9 billion in revenues. The company employs over 9,000 people and has ~8,600 customers (including 90 of the world’s largest 100 banks, by asset size) across 130 countries.
Position: Associate QA Engineer
- B. E |B. Tech with IT|CSE|ETC domain.
- Fresher with acumen in quality |testing domain.
- Applicant should have 70% marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Current course.
- Applicant should have no active backlogs.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Prepare Test data and Plan and execute the test as per project timelines.
- Report detailed defects with all analysis.
- Designs and develops high-quality test automation code.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a technical job discipline typically gained through university education.
- Has some exposure to current technologies through course work or internship settings.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
- Team Player with ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor.
- Build quality products with the “do it right the first time” mindset.
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/ Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.