Eze Software Group off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Eze Software is a global leading provider of investment management software solutions designed to optimize operational and investment alpha throughout the entire investment process. Eze Software provides the platform for growth for the entire investment management community, maximizing efficiencies across order management, trade execution & analytics, portfolio analytics & modeling, compliance & regulatory reporting, commission management, and portfolio & investor accounting. For more than 20 years Boston-based Eze Software has been driving innovation in financial technology.
Position: Associate Software Developer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s degree/ MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- 0-1 years’ development experience in C++, C#, Java or .NET.
- Working understanding of design patterns and how distributed Architecture is composed.
- Experience with WCF, Prism, WebAPI, Powershell, SSIS a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Participation in large-scale collaborative projects.
- Open-source contribution.
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of Scrum a plus but not required.
- Experience with version-control systems and use of scripting language a plus but not required.
- Developing high-quality code on schedule, based on a technical design.
- Performing unit testing and working closely with our QA team to support system testing and bug resolution.
- Contributing to the development community by researching new technology and development tools.