EY India off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients.Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/MCA/MBA
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA with adequate industry experience.8ekhg b b 26frdtd45sfjvbufrtjru5eyilo867t67hblas
- Should be at least around 0-1 years of experience in Enterprise intelligence.
- Knowledge on SQL and procedural SQL languages.
- Scripting knowledge in Python, R or any other programming language.
- Should have problem solving skills.
- Should be able to build code logic to a given problem.
- Need to have basic data analysis skills and data handling skills.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Understand the requirements and come up with the solutions using backed technologies like SQL Server, Oracle and Teradata etc.
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects.
- Must be hands on Unix scripting.
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer, DB2, Oracle, Teradata.
- Working knowledge of any other ETL tool preferably SAP BODS/DataStage is a big plus.