Experian off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineering Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Position: Engineering Manager
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience with at least 6 years in DevSecOps engineering.
- 3+ years of team management experience.
- Strong knowledge of DevSecOps CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Harness, Artifactory, BitBucket, etc.).
- Experience with cloud systems (AWS, Azure or Google – AWS strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning (Ansible).
- Experience with Java, scripting languages and automation tools.
- Experience integrating security tools (AppSec) and incorporating Shift-Left in CI/CD.
- Knowledge of containerization and Docker/Kubernetes environments.
- Experience with collection of metrics and publishing of DevSecOps dashboards.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.