Experian off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Database Security Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Position: Database Security Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- B.S in Science and technology or Engineering or Equivalent 7+ years of job experience in IT and at least 5+ years in security.
- Database administration skill of 3+ years.
- Strong leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various operation systems Windows, Linux/Unix and shell scripts.
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS, Oracle, Azure , Google.
- Experience with Data activity monitoring tools like IBM Guardium, Imperva.
- Knowledge of Network technologies.
- Knowledge of SIEM tools.
Skiils: Understanding of encryption concepts, algorithms, and uses within IT. Knows how to use PGP/GPG to encrypt data. Can explain basic concepts such as hashing, encryption, and obfuscation.