Expedia is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Expedia Group is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel.Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and Vrbo.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Description: As a Software Development Engineer I in this team, you will collaborate with experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new services and software solutions,and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. you will have the chance to work with business partners , leadership and other software developers,influence and drive product vision and lead the design of our systems. We guarantee you’ll learn a lot and won’t be bored!
- Writing code – lots of it. Much of our code is in Java, but we use all kinds of languages and framework, e.g spring,Cassandra,Redis,Docker,Kubernates,Wiremock,AWS and we welcome programmers of all backgronds.
- Working in an agile team and look for ways to continuously improve through asking and providing feedback.
- You will act as point of contact for technical issues for specific work streams within a project.
- You will provide technical guidance to other team members, review work of peers and more junior Developers.
- Being part of the second Hotels.com team in India would mean that your input and participation will be critical to the scaling of Hotels.com India operations.
- Work with the business and technology groups to refine requirements and functional specification.
- Along with the rest of the delivery team, responsible for delivering a product that satisfies customer-driven user stories.
- Develop codes ,unit tests and automate acceptance tests in a continuously integrated environment.