Expedia is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Development Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Expedia Group is an American online travel shopping company for consumer and small business travel.Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago and Vrbo.
Position: Associate Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-6 months
- BE/B.Tech/BS/M.tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields.
- 0-6 months of experience in software development (SDLC).
- Coding proficiency in any one modern programming language (Java, Python etc).
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing, including unit, functional, and integration testing.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, dependability and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Drive high-volume solutions with significant business impact.
- Design and develop innovative solutions using distributed systems (microservices) technologies and will create highly scalable applications.
- Contribute to the system architecture.
- Address operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems.
- Operate effectively within the organization’s formal and informal structures by building relationships across departments and understanding the roles and perspectives of diverse partner groups.
- Support the execution of cross-functional engagement events to ensure that accessibility is integrated into our culture.
- Work in a flexible, agile and collaborative environment that’s focused on innovation, continuous delivery and automation.