Exeter Premedia Services Pvt Ltd off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About : Exeter Premedia Services provides end-to-end digital publishing services to academic and scholarly publishers. Our core philosophy is to enable clients to “Convert Production into a Profit Centre”. We offer services through our flagship platform, kriyadocs. Kriyadocs is a cloud-based publishing platform that delivers “Happy Authors”. Exeter is trusted by clients worldwide (US, UK, Europe, APAC). Exeter was established in November 2004 as a BPO services provider for publishers and is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified.At Exeter Premedia Services, we are fanatical about putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe the authors and editors who create the content must be excited about using our solutions to bring their life’s work to the world. We do this by empowering each of our employees to be decision makers and work proactively to make the best decisions for our customers. We strive everyday to enhance kriyadocs to make the whole process of authoring, editing and monetizing content, smooth and easy for all stakeholders.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Description: We are looking for a software engineer/developer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want someone who is comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary. They will work with multiple technologies and develop a keen sense of evaluating and using the appropriate technology to derive the best solution.
- Analyze user requirements.
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary.
- Work closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, graphic artists, and sales and marketing professionals.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Understand business objectives and develop ML models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Analyzing ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Should be flexible to work on a variety of programming languages like NodeJS, Java, Python, etc. and on XML technologies like XSLT, XML Pipelines, etc.