Evolent Health is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Evolent Health delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions that improve whole person health while making health care simpler and more affordable. Our three solutions—Evolent Care Partners, New Century Health and Evolent Health Services—encompass total cost of care management, specialty care management and administrative simplification. Evolent serves a national base of leading payers and providers, is the first company to receive the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s Population Health Program Accreditation, and is consistently recognized as a top place to work in health care nationally.
Position: Software Engineer
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and Business Users in a professional manner.
- Willingness to learn.
- Must be a Team player.
- Proactive in approach.
- Must be willing to work at flexible timings to support onsite-offshore model.
- Candidate with Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience level should be 0 to 2 years.
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Programming and Software Engineering concepts.
- Solid knowledge in Software Development Life cycles.
- Proven Programming ability using any technology like .Net, Java, Front-end Frameworks, etc.
- Strong knowledge in SQL & RDBMS.
- Good Knowledge in Database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Ability to demonstrate the above technical aspects with any of the completed project (Academic or Professional).
- Ready to learn and work in any different technology.