Eurofins off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Very good communication in English (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- A very strong command of data structures and algorithms, plus how the Java collections framework uses them.
- Sound knowledge of concepts like exception handling, garbage collection, and generics.
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Willing to work on SailPoint identity IQ application.