Eurofins off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations.
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto).
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite.
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, definition of done, documentation…).
- Develop working relationships within the programme (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, development, testing & deployment staff).
- Collaboration with Support Agents.
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports or SQL procedures.
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology.
- Strong in any programming languages(like C, C++, C#, Java,….etc).
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment.
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
Qualifications: BSC/MSC/BC/MCA/MS-IT, BS-IT