Esko off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Salary: Rs 6.5 LPA
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months.
- FEMALE candidates.
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020.
- CGPA: 60% and above.
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
- Engineering degree.
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).