Ericsson off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities, major in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus; Overseas education experience is also a plus.
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 year working experiences in ICT industry.
- Experiences on ICT solution development, software development or ICT Service delivery are preferable.
- Solid knowledge on computer science, programming languages or communication technologies.
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as leadership potential.
- Passionate and fast learner.
- Excellent capability of communication and presenting.
- Proficient in English.
- As the Trainee, to finish the learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions.
- As the new talent, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- Analyze customer needs, drive end-to-end technical solutions, design solution offerings, and support the solution deployment.