Ericsson off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What you will do
- 1st Level Alarm Monitoring
- 1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting
- Monitor network and servers
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
You will bring
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.