Epsilon is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Data Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Epsilon is a global marketing company with offices around the world. For 50 years, we’ve been helping brands improve their marketing, build better customer relationships and find new customers.
Position: Senior Data Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in the marketing analytics field.
- Some positions require a minimum of 1 year of experience conducting digital analytics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SAS/SQL programming; minimum 2 years of experience.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC).
- Working knowledge of MS Office; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data specifications, transfers, structures, and rules.
- Access and extract data from a variety of sources of all sizes (including client marketing databases) via SAS Access, SQL, etc.
- Master and perform all steps required to create analysis-ready data sets; including data integration/merging (SAS data step), variable preparation, and quality control (QA/QC).
- Develop and execute SAS/SQL (or related) programs with minimal direction and supervision.
- Provide problem solving and data analysis, derived from programming experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency with desktop and UNIX toolsets (SAS, SAS ODS, SQL, MS Office) to create pivot tables and/or report content such as tables, reports, graphs, etc. (some positions require proficiency in digital analytic tools including Google and/or Adobe Analytics and familiarity with digital data, in addition to or in lieu of SAS/SQL).
- Document and articulate steps taken in an analysis to project managers.
- Answer questions about data sets and analysis.
- Follow all policies and procedures for programming, project documentation, and system management.