Epsilon is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Epsilon is a global marketing company with offices around the world. For 50 years, we’ve been helping brands improve their marketing, build better customer relationships and find new customers.
Position: Senior Developer
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development.
- Well versed with building applications using MEAN or MERN stack.
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration.
- Self-starter and passionate learner.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively.
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git or bit-bucket.
- 6+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline.
- Degree in computer science, design or related field.
- Build Web components as per the Epsilon’s style guides specified by the UX team.
- Implement new features for Epsilon’s products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into fully functional user interface integrated with backend business application components.
- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation.
- Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products.
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience.
- Continuously research new and best coding practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Experience working in an agile team structure.
- Experience working alongside UX team.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.