Epsilon is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Client Support Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Epsilon is a global marketing company with offices around the world. For 50 years, we’ve been helping brands improve their marketing, build better customer relationships and find new customers.
Position: Senior Client Support Engineer
Experience: Bachelors / Masters
Qualification: 5-7 years
- Self-development by actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development & Training channels.
- Contribute and plan for efficiency improvements through cross training, Knowledge management, process improvements.
- Active participation in Org level activities and Employee engagement initiatives
- Well versed with ITIL Processes and Practices.
- Hands-on experience working on ITSM ticketing tools like Service-Now, JIRA, BMC Remedy & Others.
- Perform periodic audits on quality of tickets w.r.t response & resolution.
- Unix, SQL & Query writing skills.
- Good understanding of schedulers & monitoring tools.
- Familiarity of ETL concepts.
- Exposure & working knowledge on MS Office tools.