Epicor off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Application Specialist . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Epicor Software Corporation is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Position: Technical Application Specialist
- Ability to implement solutions and drive change.
- You are service obsessed with a proven track record of managing priorities in a complex support environment.
- A self-starter mentality with a collaborative, team-player work ethic.
- You are analytical with an ability to absorb new technologies and features and think outside of the box.
- English proficiency, both oral and written.
- Willingness to work in the night shift.
- Customer service and/or application support experience, minimum 1 year.
- ERP software experience is a must (end user or experience working for a software vendor).
- Industry experience with manufacturing/distribution concepts, terminology, processes, operations.
Job Roles: An Application Support Analyst at Epicor enjoys analyzing customer issues, both big and small. You’ll rapidly assess, diagnose, and troubleshoot application inquiries to solve customer challenges. As a member of our global support team you will aim for excellence and efficient resolutions.Your days will be filled with helping our customers identify and troubleshoot application support incidents via service ticket or e-mail. You’ll also design plans to help avoid problems in the first place. You’ll work to identify patterns in application issues and figure out ways to stop them in their tracks.