EPAM off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: EPAM Systems is an American company that specializes in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design. The world’s largest manufacturer of custom software, consulting specialist, resident of the Belarus High Technologies Park. The company’s headquarters is located in Newtown, Pennsylvania, and its branches are represented in more than 30 countries of the world.
Position: Java Engineer
Location: Across India
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
- BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech / MS (CS, IS, ECE) / MCA.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Work experience of 6-12 months.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking.
- Independent and strong ownership of business problems and technical solutions.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Mastery on algorithms and datastructures.
- Strong experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.).
- Experience with open source (Apache Projects, Spring, Maven etc.).
- Deep understanding of Kafka and streaming.
- Experience with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Expert knowledge of the Java language, platform, ecosystem and underlying concepts and constructs.
- Expert Knowledge of Internet technologies/and protocols.