Emmes off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Programmer Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: EMMES Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, a fully owned subsidiary of The Emmes Company, LLC. Emmes is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over seven hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Position: Programmer Analyst
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- Support and maintain Emmes’ web-based applications (Emmes eClinical Suite) in support Emmes clients and projects.
- Participate in functional/system requirements gathering and assist with the creation of appropriate documentation.
- Design, develop and unit test validation checks, rules, workflow customizations, and reports.
- Release software to different environments, debug software-related issues and fix defects.
- Participate in regular project and department meetings.
- Maintain records for all assigned reports.
- Good object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of all the following skills:
- Web Services
- Relational Database concepts
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/design
- Any degree or master’s in computer science or related field with 0 to 4 years of relevant Enterprise experience.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Java / J2EE.
- Expertise in web platform development like Struts or Spring Framework.
- Expertise in relational DBMS development using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) or MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with Middleware technologies like Kafka.
- Experience with web service.
- Experience with XML serialization technologies.
- Experience with build scripts like Ant or Maven.
- Experience with source code repositories like Git or GitHub or SVN.
- Experience with AWS services a plus.
- Strong multitasking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.