Electronic Arts is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee-Associate Financial Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Electronic Arts is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020.Founded and incorporated on May 27, 1982, by Apple employee Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer game industry and promoted the designers and programmers responsible for its games as “software artists”. EA published numerous games and some productivity software for personal computers, all of which were developed by external individuals or groups until 1987’s Skate or Die!. The company shifted toward internal game studios, often through acquisitions, such as Distinctive Software becoming EA Canada in 1991.
Position: Trainee-Associate Financial Analyst
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: MBA / PGDBM / PGDM
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International).
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience.
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business.
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System.
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- Effective communication.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Problem solving ability.
- Analytical ability.
- Understanding of Financial statements.
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting.
- Team Player.
- Quick learner.