ECS off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ECS is a UK digital transformation consultancy business. Founded in 2008 with over 750 employees globally, ECS has been helping clients in all industries, to transform their business using IT. We enable our clients to change the way they change, using Agile and DevOps techniques to rapidly upskill teams, accelerate release cycles and drive meaningful innovation.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
Salary: Rs 7-20 LPA
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills using Python 3.x.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on Python OOP concepts and data structures.
- Strong notions of Python coding best practices, styling guide (PEP 8) and linting (Flake8).
- Proven experience of writing test cases using Pytest.
- Experience with development of REST API endpoints.
- Experience on working with version-control systems like Git, Bitbucket.