Eaton is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Eaton Corporation is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Position: Associate Engineer
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance / durability testing, teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch.
- Creates and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customer on technical clarifications, testing & resolving of field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.