Eaton is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Eaton Corporation is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Position: Associate Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Over 0-1 years of experience in relevant Experience in Automotive R&D, Product design / Validation / Analysis / in electrical domain is essential.
- Awareness of testing i.e. test rigs, data acquisition, inspection etc.
- Awareness and experience in following Safety & Quality Management Practice.
- Experience on fault identification and propose corrective actions.
- Clear understanding about sensors, electronic components of DAQ & control software i.e. LabVIEW etc.
- Past experience in problem solving & continuous improvement through LEAN tool deployment for test equipment utilization and cost savings.
- Proven experience in deploying TPM for R&D lab test equipment machinery and experience in ISO 9001:2008, deployment to meet quality objectives.
- Awareness in Systems engineering, Requirements Management, Validation, Verification and Certification of Auto / Electrical domain.