E2open off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: E2open, LLC is a business-to-business provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains for computer, telecom and electronics systems, components and services. The company was founded in 2000 as a joint project of 8 major companies: Hitachi, IBM, LG Electronics, Matsushita, Nortel, Seagate, Solectron, and Toshiba. E2open offers its products across a variety of industries, including high technology, industrial manufacturing, telecommunications, life sciences, oil and gas, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, and consumer goods.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline.
- Database Developer with 1-2 years of experience in Software Product development with following core attributes.
- 1 years proven hands-on development experience in SQL and T-SQL Programming in a production.
- Good team player.
- Good Communication skills and ability to work on multiple requirements.
- Technology hands on – SQL Server Database, T-SQL, Performance tuning.
- Basic understanding of relational databases, ability to design normalized and de-normalized database design based on requirements.
- Basic understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring).
- Design and develop database applications, database structure.
- Should always focused on performance aspect in the design, development.
- Ability to do performance tuning using different tools and techniques.
- Should have good communication skills to interact with the stakeholders and clear understanding of requirements.
- Should have interest in system integrations, data exchange techniques.
- Good Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, team work and issue resolution).
- Design and implement the backend part of the features, reports.
- Write comprehensive unit test cases.
- Ensure code documentation (Inline, function / module level).
- Enhancement and maintenance support of existing database components.
- Ensure updates to code documentation.
- Performs code walkthrough to ensure all code paths are covered, dead code is removed.
- Ensures sufficient instrumentation, logging for debug ability of code.
- Runs performance tests, optimizes code, eliminates memory leaks.
- Debug and fix bugs arising during development and testing.
- Help Support team with Issue Diagnostic and Resolution.
- Communicate progress of allocated tasks periodically.