DXC Technology off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Support. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Position: Technical Support
Experience: 0-3 years
- Any Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
- Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Job Description: Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.