DXC Technology off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Assistant-Global Service Desk. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company. Helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Position: Senior Assistant-Global Service Desk
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs 2.6 LPA
- Education: Pass grades in 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- Branch Allowed: All the Non-Engineering branches are eligible.
- Year of Pass out: 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Gaps in Education: Not more than 2 years of Gaps in Education.
- Backlogs / Arrears: No Active Backlogs and Arrears.
- Cost to Company: 2.6 LPA (Fixed).
- Service Agreement: No service Agreement.
- Should be available to join us on immediate basis post the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Required to interact with customers across geographies (through multiple support mediums:Calls/Chats/Emails/Portals) and provide issue resolution / right responses, positively and professionally.
- Work within a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Provide the most appropriate solutions through remote contact, probe problems and communicate in such a way that non-technical users can comprehend instructions and advice.
- Collaborate with other resolver groups to identify solutions that foster first call resolution
- Be proactive & anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and recommend necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.