DXC Technology off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Professional Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Position: Associate Professional Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Zero or more years of experience in database design, administration, or maintenance.
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures.
- Experience working with multiple logical entity modeling techniques.
- Experience working with database creation techniques.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good programming skills for database management and general software.
- Good communication skills for providing documentation to support personnel, customers, and managers.
- Good technical infrastructure design skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel.