Dunzo off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad.The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurugram. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google. It was founded by Kabeer Biswas, along with Co-founders Ankur Agarwal, Dalvir Suri, and Mukund Jha, in 2014.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Good experience in Swift language.
- Experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.